This sem continues as the third week approach. This week almost all the class has confirmed their time and place but there are still a few which is not confirm yet. But never mind about them. As long as I know the time start and end, the room use for lecture and the lecturer, everything else is okay with me.
The third week of this sem seems restless as most of the class gap between them is quite long. One hour gap is fine, but getting too many is not good.
All the lecturers have given their lesson plan and their assignment task. From here we can manage our time on how to sort out the given time whether to study, to find material for the assignments or to enjoy the leisure time.
A week before the Chinese New Year is approaching. I wonder what would happen before everyone is off for their holiday. I hope everything goes well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment