Dancing has become one of the most important criteria to be well-known. There are many types of dances nowadays, from the classical until the modern one. But did everyone bother the origins of these dances? I also wonder who is responsible for the particular dance. I wanted to ask the party why did the principle of the dance is somewhat difficult to follow. Don’t they know they are making it difficult to learn them? If possible, I want to learn about at least a dance, but the steps are too difficult for me (excuse).
Actually, to learn a dance, we need to master the basic step first. Without knowing the basic steps, it is difficult to follow other steps that require a person to do different posture for a single step. For instance, zapin basic dance only focus on the movement of feet. After mastering the technique, the movement of hands will follow and others such as the movement of head.
Oh, I wish I could learn even one dance, whether it is traditional or modern. I envy them who can dance well. Should I enter ‘So You think You Can Dance’ or watch the movie ‘Sayang, You Can Dance’? which one is better? I’m begging you. Help me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment