Friday, April 3, 2009

The Ending... The Finale... The Time to Say GOODBYE

This will be the last post for my blogs. Even though it been almost a semester, it feels too short. I wonder whether the time flies so fast or it’s only my feeling. It’s as if I had just received the lesson plan for EDU 3217 yesterday and now it’s already the final examination. Learning is tiring, but doing the task given even more tiring (though some are enjoyable). A year has passed by and after another year, IPTI’s will be in views. Aah. Forget about IPTI for now. Let’s talk about what I had learned throughout the year.

Dr. Edwin is the only lecturer that told his students (including me) to go online and enter e-forum and blogging. For me, between these two, I prefer doing blogs rather than e-forum. The reasons is blogging do not have a limit on how much I want to write or the time limit. (Stop giving anything unuseful. Straight to the point) (okay, okay. Stop complaining. I’m thinking, okay).

EDU 3217 had really opened my eyes on how the life is views; especially through the eyes of the characters in plays. Every character really does their job in expressing their feeling. I’m able to write a 15 minutes play, thanks to the lecturer in charge, Dr. Edwin and also my friends Faisal and Maahi (my partners in writing the script), without them, I will not be of who I am today.

Simulated teaching for this course had taught me the difficulties to come up with a good plan for teaching as every aspect involved needs to be plan carefully so that the lesson of the day went smoothly without problems.

Meeting Kee Thuan Chye had opened my mind to the possibility that could occur in a play. He had to rewrite his play, ‘The Swordfish then the Concubine’ according to the issue in the country. The one that we read is also current issue, but it is at the time in the past.

Learning is tiring, but not learning is even more tiring. Learning with Dr. Edwin had made me think of what would the future be without him. (Not him personally, but the methods used to teach students like me). His jokes make people laugh, his lectures never bored me. ALL HAIL DR EDWIN. See you again in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment